However, finding the right doctor or hospital can be a challenge if expats are unfamiliar with the location or if they struggle with the German language. Finding the best facility for a particular case is difficult even for local people.
We offer unique services to help
- expats with medical needs to maneuver the sometimes overwhelming healthcare systems, and
- insurance companies to better manage administrative and coverage related procedures.
- individual advice and assistance concerning the selection of the most appropriate facility under cost and quality aspects,
- the coordination of treatment with expat, medical provider and payor concerning appointments and treatments,
- the coordination of treatment concerning complications, extension of stay requests or rehabilitation planning (case management),
- the arrangement of direct settlement agreements with medical providers,
- the technical and medical review of medical invoices as well as the payment of expenses approved / covered by the payor,
- the explanation of benefits towards the patient regarding non-covered services and related payments.